Subcommittee on Investigations & Oversight and Subcommittee on Environment Hearing - EPA's IRIS Program: Reviewing its Progress and Roadblocks Ahead
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 10:00am
2318 Rayburn House Office Building
- Dr. Jennifer Orme-Zavaleta, Principal Deputy Assistant Administrator for Science for the Office of Research and Development, EPA Science Advisor, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Mr. Alfredo Gomez, Director, Natural Resources and Environment, Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Dr. Julie E. Goodman, Principal, Gradient. (Republican Witness)
- Dr. Bernard D. Goldstein, Professor Emeritus, Dean Emeritus, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health.
- Dr. Ivan Rusyn, Professor, Department of Veterinary Integrative Biosciences, Texas A&M University; Chair, Interdisciplinary Faculty of Toxicology; Director, Texas A&M Superfund Research Center.
- Ms. Wilma Subra, President, Subra Company; Technical Advisor, Louisiana Environmental Action Network.